WELCOME TO WINNERS CHURCH FOR ALL NATIONS
This is a Home of Empowerment for Transformation
Helping Realize Purpose, Discover & Maximize Potential in Christ
* To build people that will reflect the Kingdom of God.
* To develop people into realizing their purpose in life and to maximize their potential.
* To build and encourage spiritual growth.
* To develop men and women of integrity with spiritual and Biblical soundness.
* To impact our society and be socially responsible.
* To build a Christian Community Family of all Nations with godly love and respect.
* To raise leaders as ambassadors for Christ
1) We believe in the Death and Resurrection of Jesus Christ
Jesus died on the cross at Calvary, and on the third day, He rose from death and ascended to heaven where He is seated at the right hand of God Almighty. (John 11: 25-26)
2) We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit
It is available to all who believe in Jesus Christ and it is evidenced by the gift of speaking in tongues. (Matt. 3:11, Act 4:31)
3) We believe in Salvation
It is a gift from God through grace and faith in Jesus Christ. (John 1:12, John 14:6)
4) We believe in the Blood of Jesus Christ
The blood of Jesus Christ, which was shed for us at Calvary, cleanses us from all sins and provides ground for justification and salvation (1 John 1:7, Matt 26:28)
5) We believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ
Jesus Christ will come again to earth in glory and in power. Those dead in Christ will rise first, and those alive in Christ will be in the presence of God for eternity. (Acts 1:11)
6) We believe in Sanctification
Separation from the world unto God, living a life of true holiness (2 Thessalonians 2:13, 2 Cor. 5:17)
7) We believe in the Holy Bible
The Holy Bible is the infallible and authoritative Word of God, given directly to all man and women for salvation
8) We believe in the Mandate
Man was created in God’s image to be fruitful, to multiply, to replenish the earth, to subdue it, and to have dominion over it
9) We believe in the Holy Matrimony and that marriage is between a man and a woman
True marriage is between a man and a woman, no variations Matt 19:4 – 5
10) We believe in Tithing
Malachi 3:9-10; 2 Corinthians 9:7